Power Up Grants
Energizing the Classroom
Funding through the Power Up program is designed to enhance the education of students in White River Valley Electric Cooperative's (WRVEC) five county service area. To be considered, proposals must meet the standards of the school's improvement plan promoting higher learning.
Power Up grants are intended to support projects outside the normal public school funding for grades K-12. Individual teachers may each submit one application per year.
Deadline for registration is November 1, 2012
The following information must be submitted to the Operation Round Up Trust Board for consideration.
- A completed application must be submitted
- The teachers' plan must be included
- The principal's signature is required
- A follow up report is required with the results of the project
- An itemized listing of supplies is needed
Power UP Application Form (PDF Format)
Power Up Winners
To view these documents you will need Adobe Reader. If you do not have it, you can download it here.