White River Valley Environmental Services
White River Valley Environmental Services is your local water and sewer expert.
- Eight certified operators on staff to serve you 24/7/365.
- Authorized service provider for Environment-One (E-one) Grinder Pumps, including grinder pump sales, repair and maintenance.
- Professional Operation and Maintenance for your water and sewer systems.
- Advanced septic system installation and maintenance your on-site sewer system needs.
- Septic Tank Effluent Pump systems for subdivision sewer systems, including sales, installation and maintenance.
- Leak Detection and repair services, for that water leak you’ve been looking for but just can’t find.
We’re proud of helping to maintain the environmental quality of our lakes and streams, with professional operators and quality products like E-one pumps.
Find out what to do when you have a failing septic system with Ozarks Water Watch.
Services provided by White River Valley Environmental Services:
Advanced On-Site Systems: Specialize in providing solutions that will protect the environment, and provide safe and reliable service on practically any site.
O&M Services: Expertly trained and certified staff who can take care of water and waste-water systems.
E-One Grinder Pumps: Provide factory-authorized service and repair year-round.
STEP Services: Service and repair a cost-effective solution for waste-water collection in difficult terrain.
Leak Detection: Save time and money when you have a water leak.
Contact White River Valley Environmental Services:
To report problems with your water or sewer services contact 417.335.9333.
Rick Helms, Operations Manager | (417) 294.0590 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Tim Thorson, Chief Operator | (417) 294.0591 | email@example.com
Terry Baker, Chief Operator | (417) 294.1963 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Taney County Business Development Partnership